High Volume Eating for lower-calorie macrostructures
Maybe you are starting your cut or calorie deficit and want to stay full, satiated, and still enjoy the process of dieting? You will want to add these foods to your diet. We want to stay on our plan not to have moments of weakness because of hunger. Below you can incorporate some of our favorite HIGH VOLUME foods that will prove to keep you satiated while prepping for the upcoming holiday season.
- Tuna or most any fish
- Cottage cheese and non-fat yogurt
- Eggs (especially the whites)
- Chicken breast (boneless skinless)
- Turkey breast (boneless skinless)
- Lean beef
- Low fat or no-fat cheese
- Low fat pork
- Milk protein isolate
- Whey protein / Casein Protein at night
- Soy protein
- Essentially most any other source of protein so long as it is low in saturated fat and carbohydrates
- Sweet potatoes, potato is very filling! ( ALL POTATO ) is fine but sweet potato will have more fiber
- Oatmeal, oat bran, oat bran cereal (i.e. cheerios) higher fiber cereal
- Bran cereal, hot cereals like cream of buckwheat or cream of wheat
- Brown rice
- Wheat bread (try to limit to 2 slices per day). (HIGHER FIBER / HIGHER VOLUME) and that means more satiation.
- Beans, Legumes, and Chickpeas
- Low-fat popcorn (low-fat butter spray makes this a delicacy).
- Fruits (limit to 2-3 servings per day) HIGH FIBER fruits like berries, apples and such.
- Maltodextrin (during workout)
- Dextrose (during workout) DO NOT have this any other time since you NEED all your carbs for food.
- Vegetables (these will give you a lot of bang for your buck.) Fill your plate with salads!
- Stay away from refined grains and anything that says “enriched” or “high fructose corn syrup” on the label!
- Omega 3 capsules (i.e. fish oil capsules)
- Flaxseed oil
- Primrose oil
- Borage oil
- Olive oil
- Nuts (limit to 1 serving per day), peanut butter (as long as it does not contain hydrogenated oils)
- Egg yolks
- Fish (salmon especially)
- All other fat should come as a by-product of your carbohydrate and protein intake
- Fat-free dressing
- Sugar-free Ketchup
- Non-Fat Greek Yogurt and seasoning packs
- Kinds of vinegar
- Salt / Pepper
- Hot Sauces
- Flavor God Seasonings and other varieties
If you are ready for help with your Macro dieting, I’m here to help!
It’s time to take care of your health now! Let’s see if my program would be a good fit for your fitness and nutrition goals.
Click below to fill out a questionnaire to get started. If I see that we’d be the right fit for each other, I’ll respond within 72 hours with a link to schedule a free 30 goal setting session with me.