HOW TO TAKE MEASUREMENTS for FAT LOSs
TRICKY but EFFECTIVE FOR YOUR TRACKING
Before you start measuring, remember to:
- Use a non-stretchable tape
- Make sure the tape measure is level around your body and parallel to the floor
- Keep tape close to your skin without depressing it.
- Bust: Measure all the way around your bust and back on the line of your nipples.
- Chest: Measure directly under your breasts, as high up as possible.
- Waist: Measure at its narrowest point width-wise, usually just above the navel.
- Hips: Measure around the widest part of the hipbones.
- Midway: Measure midway between the widest part of your hips and your waist.
- Thighs: Measure around fullest part of upper leg while standing
- Knees: Measure immediately above the knee.
- Calves: Measure around fullest part.
- Upper arm: Measure above your elbows – around fullest part.
- Forearms: Measure below your elbows – around fullest part.